Alex .. you should probably remove the the mail adresses in the subject
so i say in the following line you could remove  *Name and *From ? right ?!?

   (prinl "Subject: " (pack (or *Name *From) ": " *Subject) "^M")

robert

--

*Robert Woerle
**Linux Development *

phone:  +49 (0)821 4442253
mobile:         +49 179 4744527
email:  [EMAIL PROTECTED] <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
web:    http://www.linuxdevelopment.de
UStNr.  102/289/51264

This e-mail message and any files transmitted with it are confidential
property  and are intended only for the person(s) to whom this e-mail is
addressed.  If you have received this e-mail message in error, please
notify the sender immediately by telephone or e-mail and destroy the
original message without making a copy. Thank you.