Hi Robert,

> Alex .. you should probably remove the the mail adresses in the subject
> so i say in the following line you could remove  *Name and *From ? right ?!?
>
>    (prinl "Subject: " (pack (or *Name *From) ": " *Subject) "^M")

I changed this yesterday to another format. Instead of

   "Name" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>: Original Subject

I changed it to

   Original Subject ["Name" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>]

I think this makes more sense, because otherwise there will be more and
more "Re: ..." prepended to the subject.

I do not want to completely remove '*Name' or '*From', because then
there would be no information at all about who wrote this mail. Or am I
mistaken?