Hi Alex,

I just discovered picolisp and must say how impressed and excited I am
about it;-)

What is the "recommended" way of deploying picolisp web apps?  I was
thinking having it behind nginx but I see that there are some
utilities in picolisp dealing with deployment and ssl, e.g. httpGate,
replica, watchdog... Is there any description on how to use these
utilities?

What are the rules/heuristics for splitting entities and relations
into database files?

Thank you,

Tomas