Hi Ballona!

> I don't know if I'm missing something here, but see the example below:

Your example looks perfectly ok :-)

> # I know I shouldn't do this, but it's only to keep it simple
> (show '{1})

You are right in that it is not recommended to refer to external objects
explicitly in a program (because they cannot be garbage collected then),
but it is all right (or even necessary) to do it during testing and
debugging like in this case.

> Now, I would expect that if I ask a +Country object without a description
> (us and/or ar) to be created it shouldn't because of the +Need constraintin
> desc.  I'd expected an error or something.

As this is a rather complex subject, I'll try to prepare a separate post
for it.

Please have fun!