Hi Alex,

>> The problem is that (char) does a single-character look-ahead, so it
>> will also hang.
>
> I just found it too, it hangs on the last char:-(
>
>> At the moment I see no way how to do it on the Lisp level,
>> i.e. without writing a C-function, and without completely changing
>> the parsing strategy of the server.
>>
>> Any other ideas?

                  (if (and *MPartLim *MPartEnd)
                     (_htMultipart)
                     (let Line (make
                                  (for (N (- *ContentLength 1) (gt0 N))
                                     (dec 'N (size (link (char)))) )
                                  (link (peek)) )
                        (for L (split Line "&")
                           (when (cdr (setq L (split L "=")))
                              (_htSet (car L) (ht:Pack (cadr L))) ) ) ) )

this works for me.  Not sure about the consequences of not reading the
last char though.  Do we have to read it?

Cheers,

Tomas