Hi Tomas,

> it works for me now with ht:Read.

Fine! :-)

> Would it be possible to put comment into CHANGES file?

Usually I mention there only kernel changes (though until 2006 I
regarded some GUI parts also as belonging to the kernel).

At the moment I'm still searching for a Heisenbug, occasionally occuring
at some customer's sites. Sometimes POST seems to lose data, or contain
data out of context. No idea yet, but I observe this once every few
weeks, and I'm tracing the activities now.

I hope I'll find it soon, so I could write 'HTTP protocol bugs in
"lib/http.l"' after that?

> Do you use any version control system?

None, except for frequent snapshots.