Hi Tomas,

> I haven't noticed this yet but I'll let you know if I do;-)

Would be nice if you detect something. It will probably soon drive me
crazy ;-) I cannot reproduce it myself, but I see it happening.

My suspicion is that it has something to do with Keep-Alive, and one
HTTP transaction conflicting with the other. The symptoms differ,
though, sometimes '*Gui' does not match the form in '*Post', sometimes
'*Get' or other hidden variables are set, and so on.

Yesterday I had a case where a chart was built only partially. I might
think that there was an EOF while transmitting the page, but picoLisp
will not start to build a page before the whole expression '(menu ...)
is read. And in the case yesterday it was a search-dialog anyway which
is loaded at program start (de choXX ...).