Apparently the change of everyone's url is Google making changes, I
think they are related to Adsense in feeds or something.

Anyway, the following works at the moment:

In getfeed.php:
#!/usr/bin/php -q
<?php
  error_reporting(E_PARSE);
  echo utf8_encode(file_get_contents($_SERVER['argv'][1]));
?>

In PicoLisp:
(in (list "php" "projects/rss-reader/getfeed.php" (; Feed xmlUrl)) (till))

Thanks for the UTF8 hint, strange that that worked earlier with curl,
curl must've done some automatic conversions, that's the only
explanation I can think of.

/Henrik