On Sun, Apr 26, 2009 at 06:49:49PM +0200, Alexander Burger wrote:
> I attach an experimental version of "lib/ps.l". For now, it simply
> outputs the glyph name and 'glypshow' for any characters (i.e. also for
> ASCII characters). I'll optimize that later.

Now, here is a version which generates the PostScript output more
intelligently. Similar to Tomas' initial version, ASCII characters are
output as

   (abcd) show

while all others as

   [/name1 /name2 /name2] {glyphshow} forall

Still, however, I get all cyrillic characters printed one over the
other, while umlauts appear nicely in sequence.

Concerning the case of multiple names for a given code, I now simply
keep the first one.