> Alex, I would like to see the picolisp 3 so far :D
Please wait just a little more ;-)
The current schedule is (if everything goes well) to publish the 64-bit
version after the next main release. Thus, probably in July, when
picoLisp-2.3.7 is out, the 64-bit sources will be included into the
All still extremely buggy and incomplete, of course.
Then, after some time, when things get usable, the release will
incremented to picoLisp-3.