On Fri, Aug 21, 2009 at 09:48:57AM +0200, Henrik Sarvell wrote:
> http://bitbucket.org/plans/. PicoLisp is such a small repository that
> we can go free on either BitBucket or GitHub.
> Then I randomly ended up at this comparison page:
> http://www.rockstarprogrammer.org/post/2008/apr/06/differences-between-mercurial-and-git/

In addition, we might want to consider other possibilities.

- Jakob Eriksson comes to mind, he once reserved the domain
  "picolisp.org" but we did not use it so far. Jakob?

- Or Tomas Hlavaty who already started the PicoWiki on his "logand.com".
  Wouldn't it make sense to put these things together?

- I could host it on "7fach.de", where the demo apps and this mailing
  list are running. But if possible I'd like to avoid another task ;-)