I still want to be able to manage with a different server serving
static content, however in the meantime maybe it's possible to have
the following lines added to the mimes section in http.l?:

      (`(chop "swf") "application/x-shockwave-flash" 3600)
      (`(chop "xml") "text/xml" 3600)

What do you say Alex?

/Henrik