I might be inclined to think something similar normally, but in this
case the only difference is: (put!> This Key T) which works as opposed
to (super This Key T) which doesn't. And that has absolutely nothing
to do with A (an article).

/Henrik

On Sat, Sep 19, 2009 at 4:36 PM, Alexander Burger <a...@software-lab.de> wro=
te: