The topic of (scalable) concurrency models in the era of multicore PCs
has been of great interest recently in programming language communities.
I'm just curious about this and would like to know how PicoLisp deals with
concurrency. The (traditional) multiprocessing by forking, shared memory
etc. is error-prone and not scalable!

Regards
Nik