I don't know exactly the circumstances of what you're trying to
achieve, but if I were you and needed to access by unique id I would
first use +Key in the relations:

(rel id (+Key +String))

Then I would use (db) to access (like you do but without the Pilog):

(db 'id '+Test "1")

I think that's the fastest way, see also (collect) and (aux) for more
utility functions that will let you access the DB without using Pilog.

/Henrik

On Fri, Dec 11, 2009 at 5:25 AM, cle <cle-picol...@qiao.in-berlin.de> wrote=
: