Hi Henrik,

> And the feed contents in the body.
>
> I'm missing something fundamental because I'm not able to get at the
> body using the following addition in the conditions in _htHead:
>
> ((match '(@Y "a" "t" "o" "m" @X) L)
>   (setq *Xml (till)))

The (till) will get the whole stream, until it hits EOF.

For one thing, there might be no EOF, if the protocol is HTTP/1.1 which
will not necessarily close the connection. Also (in case of HTTP/1.1)
you must used be prepared to used chunked transfer to read the data.

Then, the line "Content-Type: application/atom+xml" must not necessarily
be the last line in the HTTP header. The (till) will then read the rest
of the header as payload data which is probably not what you want.

So you need to first read the whole header, until an empty line is
encountered, and remember in that course all flags and other data you
are interested in (as is done in '_htHead'). Then, after the empty line
was read, you can slurp in the data.