Well if you consider my series a reliable secondary source I would be
honored but I don't feel like they are.

My series starts here: http://www.prodevtips.com/2008/03/28/pico-lisp/

I know you reviewed the 3-5 first parts in the series but not the ones
at the end so that's where the reliability might lack, the code
examples work like expected at least but the explaining texts might be
wrong.

/Henrik