On Sat, Jan 02, 2010 at 10:05:06PM +0100, dexen deVries wrote:
> sources', which seems to translate to press, including electronic. Or at le=
> ast=20
> a few `high-profile blogs' etc. Best would is something peer-reviewed.

OK, my last try is the article in the German magazine c't. I've put a link
into the English and German versions.

Besides this, I'm extremely frustrated. I think I wasted too much time
on communicating (instead of using) PicoLisp during the last 8 years.

>From now on I'll concentrate on my own work. I won't write any articles,
or propagate PicoLisp in any way. I'll answer questions in this mailing
list, though.