On Monday 04 January 2010 14:01:04 you wrote:
> On Sat, Jan 02, 2010 at 10:05:06PM +0100, dexen deVries wrote:
> > sources', which seems to translate to press, including electronic. Or at
> > le= ast=20
> > a few `high-profile blogs' etc. Best would is something peer-reviewed.
>
> OK, my last try is the article in the German magazine c't. I've put a link
> into the English and German versions.
>

> Besides this, I'm extremely frustrated. I think I wasted too much time
> on communicating (instead of using) PicoLisp during the last 8 years.
>
> >From now on I'll concentrate on my own work. I won't write any articles,
>
> or propagate PicoLisp in any way. I'll answer questions in this mailing
> list, though.

I am sorry about how you feel :(

With its immense size, Wikipedia became boged down by bureaucracy,
and what follows is this kind of letdowns.

In any case, please have a look at
https://www.ohloh.net/p/PicoLisp
and update it with current state of the project.
That's just a small bit, but still...

Regards,
--
dexen