On Tue, 5 Jan 2010, Alexander Burger wrote:
On Tue, Jan 05, 2010 at 11:15:58AM +0100, Mateusz Jan Przybylski wrote:
https://www.ohloh.net/p/PicoLisp
https://www.ohloh.net/p/429332
The former points to Software Lab's website, the later points to Google Code
project; both are indeed the same projects.

How do we proceed?

I wouldn't mind to register once more. Then perhaps the one with Google
Code is better? Can you unify the pages somehow? TC: What do you think?

Well.. the googlecode site is just a repository. In the other hand, oloh seems
more social and to be honest, I have never heard of it before. BUT, oloh works
with CVS, SVN and Git _only_ (and you already know what I think of those
version control systems...)

In any case, these sites have a very tight integration with version control
systems, so it's pointless to use them unless we have real source control
management. Throwing massive changes per commit to a repository doesn't work..
at all, it just makes stuff hard to track, and merge, and history is useless.