On Tuesday 05 January 2010 12:34:24 you wrote:
> On Tue, 5 Jan 2010, Alexander Burger wrote:
> > On Tue, Jan 05, 2010 at 11:15:58AM +0100, Mateusz Jan Przybylski wrote:
> >> https://www.ohloh.net/p/PicoLisp
> >> https://www.ohloh.net/p/429332
> >> The former points to Software Lab's website, the later points to Google
> >> Code project; both are indeed the same projects.
> >>
> >> How do we proceed?
> >
> > I wouldn't mind to register once more. Then perhaps the one with Google
> > Code is better? Can you unify the pages somehow? TC: What do you think?
> Well.. the googlecode site is just a repository. In the other hand, oloh
>  seems more social and to be honest, I have never heard of it before. BUT,
>  oloh works with CVS, SVN and Git _only_ (and you already know what I think
>  of those version control systems...)
> In any case, these sites have a very tight integration with version control
>  systems, so it's pointless to use them unless we have real source control
>  management. Throwing massive changes per commit to a repository doesn't
>  work.. at all, it just makes stuff hard to track, and merge, and history
>  is useless.

Ohloh has (experimental, but good enough) support for Mercurial.
As an example, my another favorite project using Mercurial      :

I don't think we can merge the entries. I'd propose to go with the first one,
extend it with link to Google Code and remove (or rename & mark as inactive)
the later one.
This obviously is a shameless self-plug, since I started the first Ohloh PL
entry ;)