On Tuesday 05 January 2010 13:13:14 you wrote:
> On Tue, Jan 05, 2010 at 12:56:02PM +0100, Mateusz Jan Przybylski wrote:
> > Ohloh has (experimental, but good enough) support for Mercurial.
> > As an example, my another favorite project using Mercurial  :
> >
> > http://www.ohloh.net/p/plan9port
> >
> > I don't think we can merge the entries. I'd propose to go with the first
> > one, extend it with link to Google Code and remove (or rename & mark as
> > inactive) the later one.
>
> If Ohloh has native support for HG, wouldn't it be better abstain from
> using Google Code? I feel uneasy with that data octopus.
>
> Cheers,
> - Alex

Support for reading from & reporting about projects stored in external
repositories, not hosting them.

For example this neat statistic:
https://www.ohloh.net/articles/php_eats_rails

Given that Ohloh is owned by SourceForge (since this year), I don't see it
providing *separate* repository hosting anytime near soon...

Regards,
--
dexen