Sorry it took so long for me to reply in this thread, I've been extremely
busy.

So in the spirit of promoting the language I made the reply into its own
post on my blog:
http://www.prodevtips.com/2010/01/09/on-picolisps-wikipedia-woes-and-the-process-of-promoting-a-language/

Sometimes the lisp reddit and other sources pick up on my posts and
generates some traffic.

When it comes to secondary sources and references and such I propose a new
section in the Wikipedia article called something like "Impact" with a link
to http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nu_%28programming_language%29 and a
statement that that language has been inspired by picolisp with a reference
to this page: http://programming.nu/lisp-links (se right under the Notable
Dialiects headline).

Eugene Wallingford ( http://www.cs.uni.edu/~wallingf/ ) has written about
PicoLisp here:
http://www.cs.uni.edu/~wallingf/blog/archives/monthly/2007-04.html#e2007-04-17T07_46_09.htmhe
is a professor so it's not just anyone taking note of picolisp here.

Maybe that will help a little?