Hi Henrik,

> Could the *Ext functionality still be used somehow? I have a hard time
> understanding how if I don't map the feed (parent) -> article (child)
> relationship remotely, I mean at some point I will have to filter all

Sorry, I probably lost the overview of the total application structure.

But if I understand the question right: Though *Ext is not intended in
that way (it gives access to the complete remote object), you might
still use it locally with 'id', as *Ext preserves the object id (it only
maps the DB file number part to the remote range). That is, if you
apply 'id' to an object recieved from a remote DB, it still gives
the correct number.

Does this help?