To simply be able to pass along simple commands like collect and db ie. the
*Ext stuff was overkill, which works just fine except in this special case
when there are thousands of articles to a feed.

I'm planning to distribute the whole DB except users and what feeds they
subscribe to. Everything else will be article centric and remote. I will
also keep local records of which feeds have articles in which remote so I
don't query remotes for nothing.