I've done some refactoring and rewriting of my +Agent, I will employ various
ways of fetching/setting remote data but the technique you've described
above will be prominent.

I've reviewed the **Ext* part in the manual and I will need something
different as I will have several nodes on each machine on different ports
(starting with simply localhost). I suppose I could have simply modified it
if I had had one node per machine?

Anyway, what would the whole procedure you've described look like if I have
two external nodes listening on 4041 and 4042 respectively but on localhost
both of them, and the E/R in question looks like this?:

(class +Article +Entity)
(rel aid       (+Key +Number))
(rel title     (+String))
(rel htmlUrl   (+Key +String)) #
(rel body      (+Blob))
(rel pubDate   (+Ref +Number))

In this case I want to fetch article 25 - 50 sorted by pubDate from both
nodes (if additional relations are needed to facilitate the sorting feel
free to add them to the E/R).

So as far as I've understood it a (setq *Ext ... ) section is needed and
then the specific logic described in your previous post in the form of
something using *ext* or maybe *remote*?

/Henrik