Depending on what you want to do you might want to take a look at boss
(couldn't find it in the reference?) or later, they've been discussed on
this mailing list before, you should be able to find those discussions by
searching.

The 64bit version has something called coroutines I think which is something
like threading (but not exactly).

Henrik Sarvell