Hi Dan, all,

On Mon, Aug 2, 2010 at 7:24 PM, Daniel Elliott <danelliotts...@gmail.com> w=
> Hello.
> Does the GPL affect code that I write that runs on PicoLisp, or just
> changes to the PicoLisp interpreter?

picoLisp is made up of 1) the interpreter and 2) libraries and support
files that come with the distribution, ie the *.l files.

> If only changes to the interpreter are affected, than GPL is the way
> to go as far as I am concerned.

if the interpreter were GPL and the support files were BSD, then your
code would not be affected. with this i am sure.

however, if you use any of the .l files (which is GPL), is your code
also forced to be GPL? i don't know.