Hello,

This is a somewhat late[0] announcement of PicoLisp packages for
OpenWRT.

OpenWRT is a Linux distribution for embedded devices such as wireless
routers. Instead of trying to create a single, static firmware, OpenWrt
provides a fully writable filesystem with package management.

http://aleph0.info/software/scheme-and-picolisp-on-openwrt/

The packages on that page are for version 3.0.3 of PicoLisp.

There are also instructions on that page for running OpenWRT
under qemu (which is useful for testing and staging).

Since these packages will run on embedded devices, I have tried
to include only what seemed necessary.
All .l files in the top and lib/ directories and the binaries in bin/
are copied to the package after compilation, plus the pico and pico-dbg
scripts and the lib/ht binary.

I have not included localization files (lo/), the files in misc/,
games/ and app/  -- but I'll be glad to make a larger version of
the package with these if there are people interested (but check
the available space on your device first, and compare it with the
size of these directories otherwise the package wouldn't be installable
anyway).

I hope the packages will be useful!

Jeronimo Pellegrini

[0] I wasn't aware that there was a mailing list for PicoLisp until
Daniel Elliot pointed me to some discussion here