Jeronimo's cross-compile is working very well and he has been a great resou=

I think the prospect of sharing code between an embedded device and an
application server is pretty cool.  Is was the best selling point to
get me into PicoLisp.

- dan

On Wed, Aug 4, 2010 at 6:28 AM, Jeronimo Pellegrini <> wrote=