Hi Jeronimo,

On Fri, Aug 06, 2010 at 09:57:36PM +0200, Alexander Burger wrote:
> Bingo! Now I can start 'pico' :)

BTW: Perhaps using 'pico' for the name of the start script is a bit
impractical. In fact, 'picolisp' was called 'pico' until a few years
ago, but it conflicts with the editor of the same name (though picoLisp
is probably older). I think it was Jon Kleiser who recommended to rename
it. Since then, the executable is called 'picolisp' (as you have also on
OpenWrt).

For a short-cut startup script, I would recommend 'pil'. You have
it also in OpenWrt, but it doesn't work:

   r...@openwrt:/# pil
   /usr/lib/picolisp/lib.l open: No such file or directory

The reason is that the link /usr/lib/picolisp is not set.

In general, I would recommend to keep the binary in "bin/" under the
installation directory, and put a symbolic link to it in "/usr/bin/",
and a link to the installation directory in /usr/lib/picolisp (as
described in INSTALL).

Then 'pil' would work, and 'pico' would not be necessary.

'pico-dbg' would also not be necessary, as it is (almost) the same as
calling 'pil @dbg.l'.

What do you think? Can this still be changed in OpenWrt?