Hi Alex,

On 8/26/10 1:20 PM, Alexander Burger wrote:
Hi Jon,

That symbol is sym1 (if no other arguments are given), or a symbol
found by applying the get algorithm to sym1|lst and the following
arguments.

Could somebody give me an example or two where this get algorithm is
being applied? Maybe Alex could put it into the docs ...?

This is used a lot in database applications, where objects are
interconnected with each other via +Link and +Joint relations.

As a conceived example, let's create in-memory objects instead:
..
I'm not sure about the docs, as such examples - as you can see above -
quickly get rather complicated.

Thanks anyway! I'll study your examples.

/Jon