It will be very interesting to see what this will lead to.

Having a Java version might help PL a lot on the popularity front, it
should completely bypass the catch 22 problem of low interest due to
to few libraries and few libraries due to low interest.

/Henrik

On Sun, Oct 10, 2010 at 3:00 PM, Alexander Burger <a...@software-lab.de> wro=
te: