Hi Tomas,

> We also discussed on IRC, how to define the 'paint' method on JPanel.  I
> haven't looked whether it's possible to use an "interface" proxy somehow
> without the need for compiling some stub class for "class" proxy (as

Anyway, I think we can get quite far in many cases without needing to
compile Java code. For example, I solved another RosettaCode task with
ErsatzLisp, which doesn't need any call to 'javac':

   http://rosettacode.org/wiki/Animation#Java.2FSwing

(interesting also the other solutions, in plain text and
HTML/JavaScript, if you scroll up a little on the same page :)