Thanks Tomas,

> I checked the email from Mansur with the subject "Another small example"
> and I can confirm that I got both the original post from Mansur and your
> reply.

So we know that the PicoLisp mailing list server distributed the mails
correctly, but somehow the archive didn't accept them (or doesn't show
them).

What might be the reason?

I dug out a mail from Sept. 2008: In the beginning when we started to
use mail-archive.com, I also noticed that one mail did not show up in
the archive. I asked the support, and they answered:

   According to our inbound message logs, we never got it. Maybe eaten
   by a spam filter? We pre-filter inbound mail using Postini.

Does anybody have an idea what we could do?

Cheers,
- Ale