On 07-02-11 10:10 , Jon Kleiser wrote:
Hi Steve,

Yes, you are right, that's my name. I once corrected a couple of typos in that article, and now one gets the impression that I'm the main author. In my opinion, that's a weakness of this wiki. ;-)

/Jon

On 06-02-11 21:18 , Steve Graham wrote:
Jon,

I thought I saw your name on this page (http://picolisp.com/5000/-2-%3B.html). However I cannot access the wiki today to verify that.

Steve

---

--- On *Sun, 2/6/11, Jon Kleiser /<jon.klei...@usit.uio.no>/* wrote:

    From: Jon Kleiser <jon.klei...@usit.uio.no>
    Subject: Re: PicoLisp and Emacs
    To: "Steve Graham" <jsgraha...@yahoo.com>
    Date: Sunday, February 6, 2011, 11:11 AM

    Hi Steve,

    I cannot recall having written anything about Emacs ... and my
    experience with Emacs is rather limited. On which blog did you
    see this about Emacs and PicoLisp?
    I'm mainly a Mac user, and I use BBEdit for text editing. Which
    platform are you on?

    Sincerely,
    Jon

    On Sat, 5 Feb 2011 12:16:45 -0800 (PST), Steve Graham
    <jsgraha...@yahoo.com </mc/compose?to=jsgraha...@yahoo.com>> wrote:
    > Jon,
    >
    > I noticed on the blog that you mentioned that emacs could be
    used with
    > picolisp. I've started to learn lisp and am using lispbox, which
    > packages lisp with emacs and slime. I wonder if something
    similar can
    > be done with picolisp? If so, do you have any thoughts on the
    matter?

    > Thanks, Steve

--------------050400010409010605040605

 <head>
     http-equiv="Content-Type">
 </head>
     Yes, you are right, that's my name. I once corrected a couple of
     typos in that article, and now one gets the impression that I'm
     the main author. In my opinion, that's a weakness of this wiki.
     ;-)<br>
     /Jon<br>