Hi Jon,

> you did an update re. "Check for repeating circular lists" the other
> day. Is a "repeating circular lists" a special case of a circular
> lists? If so, could you give an example of such a repeating circular
> lists?

Yes, it is a special case, for example

   (1 2 3 1 2 3 .)

is a repeating circular list. In fact

   (= (1 2 3 1 2 3 .) (1 2 3 .))

returned 'T' in some cases. In certain aspects these two lists might
indeed be considered "equal", but it seemed wrong to me. So I introduced
an additional check. The current version returns 'NIL'.

This additional check is done only in cases where circularity of the
first (longer) list was detected, so it doesn't introduce any overhead
for normal (non-circular) lists.