Hi Thorsten,

 1. No, none of the OpenGL libraries included with PicoLisp is complete.
 If there are functions or constants that you're missing, just let us
 know. Maybe you figure out how to add them yourself. It's not very hard.
 Are you using the 32- or 64-bit PicoLisp? The OpenGL libraries for these
 two PicoLisps are implemented quite differently.

 2. Those hex values are just plain integers. In this case we could just
 have written (def 'GLUT_RGB 0).

 /Jon