On Fri, Jul 22, 2011 at 08:19:47AM +0200, Alexander Burger wrote:
> 2. We rewrite 'dcg' to inspect each term. As long as each element is
>    atomic (as in [A]), it behaves as it does now. If there are lists (as
>    in [B]), then it appends its self-generated arguments.

Hmm, now that I looked at 'dcg', I see that then we have a problem with
other parts of the syntax. For example, in

   (dcg noun [cat])

the current 'dcg' interprets 'cat' as a terminal fact, because it is in
a list (the brackets are just syntactic sugar, being super-parentheses
in PicoLisp). We'd need another syntax convention for facts then.