* Alexander Burger <a...@software-lab.de> [110916 13:45]:
> Any opinions?

Awesome work! Comming from scheme I find the manipulating functions
for namespaces convenient. Scheme implementations provide an import
statement that let's you include symbols from one namespace into
your current one. This is not yet exciting but you can manipulate
the symbols during this import:

- prefixing them
- renaming them
- filtering out (or in) certain symbols but not all.

I conclude that such procedures are added easily now that symbols

Kind regards,

Who can (make) the muddy water (clear)? Let it be still, and it will
gradually become clear. Who can secure the condition of rest? Let
movement go on, and the condition of rest will gradually arise.
 -- Lao Tse.