Hi List,
one question with regards to this topic:
what would be the advantage of namespaces in Picolisp over
namingconventions like in Emacs Lisp?

'gnus-function-name' for all functions in gnus library
'dired-function-name' for all functions in dired library etc

That seems to work quite well in Emacs for decades now, and has the
advantage to keep things simpler, since there is one concept less build
into the system.
Just being curious