* Alexander Burger <a...@software-lab.de> [111009 09:12]:
> Hi all,
>
> OK, the OpenBSD version seems dead :(
>
> So I have removed the half-baked fragments from the release-TGZ and
> source repository. Sorry about that, but I don't have the time and
> resources to do it myself.

No worries! Would it bother you if I bring it up in 4 weeks again?
Then the new OpenBSD release will be out and all will be a bit
easier to test (not building snapshots etc).

I understand that these half finished parts should not be left in
any release of picolisp.  Maybe we can then get the missing parts
to work together?

Thanks for your efforts!

Christian

--
Who can (make) the muddy water (clear)? Let it be still, and it will
gradually become clear. Who can secure the condition of rest? Let