Henrik Sarvell <hsarv...@gmail.com>
writes:

> I don't know if this is exactly what you want but (all) can be used to
> inspect stuff, an example of getting all loaded classes:
>
> (de getClasses ()
>
>   (filter
>      '((S)
>          (and
>             (= `(char "+") (char S))
>             (type S)))
>      (all)))

all looks definitely useful, but I remember reading about a function
that (out of the box) returns something like this (using all as example)

| (all ['T | '0]) -> lst

for every loaded function/method (maybe without the return value),
i.e.that gives me the information how many and what kind of arguments
the function/method expects.