Alexander Burger <a...@software-lab.de> writes:

Hi Alex,
> On Mon, Nov 14, 2011 at 01:38:56PM +0100, Alexander Burger wrote:
>> I think that the necessary tags are already there, or can be easily
>
> I'm assuming that emacs can use the 'vi' tag file format. Am I wrong?

I must admit I'm a bit overwhelmed by all the new information and
possibilities I learned about in this thread - will need some time to
digest all that.

Since Emacs is such a huge beast, I try to learn it step by step - and
TAGS was one of the topics I couldn't get my head around easiliy, so I
just left it for another attempt later on.

Therefore, I can't really say much about the tag file formats at the
moment, maybe Henrik can help.

cheers
--
Thorsten