1.) Lisp level functions are handled anyway by the jump to documentation script.
2.) It's only a problem when jumping as you then jump to the incorrect
file but since I don't do much global functions anyway this is not a
problem for me, if I jump to http for instance I end up in the right
3.) Correct and could become a potential annoyance when jumping,
unfortunately my autocompletion only locks on to the predefined lisp
functions and all definitions in all open buffers so there it is not a
problem (I was wrong before when I wrote in my article that it would
lock on tags too).