Hello.

I am new to PL.

I come from trying out lots of library paradises where you need to load
>100MB of background noise into RAM to print 'hello world' on the screen.

My aim is to learn and use lisp for smart & small data base driven
applications within a little browser window.

Yesterday I started with the excellent App Tutorial by Alexander Burger and
had 2 terminal windows open, one with w3m -  it works :-)
And I was able to scroll through all the libs and .l files and with a
little effort follow what was going on and why it was happening.
Man, was I happy.

Not sure if this helps - but I wanted to avoid to be 'silent' ;-)

By the way, anyone using PL for graphDB similar tasks?

Best,
Rudy