Dear PicoLisp interested subscribers!

Sometimes people ask questions here on the mailing list about PicoLisp
programming.

Given recent discussions, I have a suggestion:

Let us all get StackOverflow accounts. (I have one.)
Then, we post to this list "look at this StackOverflow link - I have posted a
question
there. Will you please go there and we will continue solving this problem
there?"

StackOverflow is THE site - is has gathered virtually ALL programming related
Q/A
discussion and sucked other forums dry.

If there were a few questions and answers about PicoLisp there, it would get
attention. It would also help newcomers, because SO is where newcomers go.

best regards,
Jakob