Without knowing much about the Emacs related stuff you are talking
about it strikes me that Alex GUI<->DB framework would be a very good
fit in itself as an ERP should not:

1.) Make any demands on what the URLs should look like, it's all
internal anyway (no picky Google is supposed to parse it).

2.) Care about session handling through the port mechanism (I'd like
to see the size of the company that runs out of available ports).