Hi Alex,

No IPv6 in my ifconfig on my linux box ... and no ipconfig on the android.

When I drop back to picoLisp 2.3.7, I'm able to run the app example ok on my
linux box, and connect to the pico server with a browser.

The picolisp server then runs on the android, also.

Next step: connecting to localhost (or 127.0.0.1 or 10.0.2.2) on android with
the android browser.

Cheers,

Doug