Hi all,

On 2/28/12 11:26 AM, Alexander Burger wrote:
Hi Joe, Doug, and anyone interested!

On Mon, Feb 27, 2012 at 01:40:16PM +0100, Thorsten wrote:
We prepared a GSoC 2012 page in the PicoLisp wiki
(http://picolisp.com/5000/!wiki?gsoc), where you can find more
information.
For now (till 2012-03-09) the most important task is to collect ideas
and find out who would like to be a mentor for his (or other peoples)
project ideas. Then, if PicoLisp is accepted by Google, we need to
spread the word and make students apply for a project.

Any thoughts or ideas how to make the PicoLisp application for the GSoC
2012 a success are welcome.
Wouldn't be the Android porting project a good candidate for the Summer
of Code?

Does anybody have contact to students who might be interested (and able)
to do such a project? And would perhaps Joe and/or Doug be interested to
support them as mentors?

I think this GSoC is a very fine initiative. My suggestion for a project would be getting 64-bit PicoLisp running on Mac OS X. ;-)

/Jon